Are you tired of hearing the same old dating advice? Well, today we’re switching it up and sharing a hilarious first date story that will leave you laughing and cringing at the same time. Get ready to hear all about the awkward encounters and unexpected turns in this unforgettable tale. Keep reading for a good laugh and some entertaining dating advice for women.
Funny First Date Story! Gotta Hear This… | Dating Advice for Women by Mat Boggs
Dating can be a tricky and challenging endeavor, but it is also one of life’s great joys. The search for true love and companionship is one that we all embark upon sooner or later. Sometimes, though, the path to that love can be riddled with hilarious mishaps and unexpected moments, such as the story we’re about to share.
I went out on a first date with a man who seemed perfect on paper. We had a lot in common, we laughed easily together, and the conversation flowed naturally. Things were going well until we got to the restaurant. I was about to order my food when my date interrupted me and said, “Oh, you can’t have that. It’ll make you fat.”
At first, I thought he was kidding, but he continued to lecture me about what I should and should not eat. He went as far as to recommend specific dishes for me and insinuated that I would be a “good girl” if I followed his orders. Needless to say, I was not impressed.
It didn’t end there, though. When we got outside of the restaurant, he tried to take my hand, but I pulled away. He then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to come to his apartment to watch a movie. I declined and told him I had to go home. He asked if I would at least kiss him goodnight, and I firmly said no. Then he revealed that he had a cold sore.
Needless to say, there was no second date.
This first date story may seem like just another hilarious tale to add to the books, but it also reveals an essential principle for dating and relationships. No one should ever tell you what to do, what to eat, or who to be. Your self-worth is not dependent on what others think of you, and you should never compromise your beliefs or values to please someone else.
Dating and Relationship Advice from Mat Boggs
Mat Boggs is a dating and relationships coach who is passionate about helping women attract the love they desire. He has been featured on national media outlets such as The Today Show, CNN, and Oprah and Friends, among many others. His mission is to increase love in the world one heart at a time.
Mat believes that no matter what your history may be, you are more powerful than any circumstance you are facing. He offers coaching for women of all ages, from 20 to over 70 years old, to help them attract love or improve their current relationships.
On Mat’s YouTube channel, you can find videos about communication with men, dating advice, understanding men, confidence and self-worth. He covers topics such as what men want, the art of flirting, and how to create lasting love.
- What kind of dating and relationship coaching does Mat Boggs offer?
- Mat offers coaching for women of all ages who want to attract love or improve their current relationships.
- What topics does Mat Boggs cover on his YouTube channel?
- He covers topics such as communication with men, understanding men, what men want, and confidence and self-worth.
- What is Mat Boggs’ mission?
- His mission is to increase love in the world one heart at a time.
- Has Mat Boggs been featured in national media outlets?
- Yes, he has been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Oprah and Friends, and many others.
- What is the importance of not compromising your values in a relationship?
- It is essential to remain true to yourself in a relationship and not compromise your values, as your self-worth is not dependent on what others think of you.